Dr.Andonuts Smbx Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DeviantArt topic

2 posters

Go down

DeviantArt topic Empty DeviantArt topic

Post by Yoshi Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:24 pm

This is a topic where you can post a link to and/or describe your DeviantArt page if you have one.

DeviantArt is an artistic website where anyone can register and upload drawings/pictures/images, stories/journals, and socialize with other artists/members.

I'm a member on that site too, here's my page:
http://smwforever45.deviantart.com/
Since I'm such a Yoshi fan, you'll find mostly Yoshi stuff on my page, it's still worth a look though even if you don't like Yoshi Razz
I regard my art as... crap. XD I'm mostly there to socialize although I occasionally do some drawings. Mostly digital and simple, sometimes I do work with pencils which can be a little more complex.
Yoshi
Yoshi
Smb3 Bob omb
Smb3 Bob omb

Back to top Go down

DeviantArt topic Empty Re: DeviantArt topic

Post by MrKillerbabiess Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:50 pm

I too have a Deviant Art account but haven't posted anything yet. I just went onto your account and it's pretty cool. There are ALOT of Yoshi's though like you said.
MrKillerbabiess
MrKillerbabiess
Smb3 Koopa Troopa
Smb3 Koopa Troopa

Location : At my computer thinking about my life choices and regretting- nah jk somewhere in California

http://michaelwelsome.wix.com/mrkillerbabiess

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi Mon Mar 09, 2015 1:34 am

MrKillerbabiess wrote:I too have a Deviant Art account but haven't posted anything yet.
Actually there's many people on DeviantArt who don't post anything at all and just socialize... so that's fine.

I just went onto your account and it's pretty cool. There are ALOT of Yoshi's though like you said.
Thanks! Don't say you haven't been warned. XD I just love Yoshis that much. Hence my forum name. XD
Yoshi
Yoshi
Smb3 Bob omb
Smb3 Bob omb

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum